ETADD (Education and Training in Autism and Developmental Disabilities), the journal of the Division on Autism and Developmental Disabilities of The Council for Exceptional Children, offers advertisers the opportunity to communicate with professionals concerned with the education and welfare of persons with developmental disabilities. Issues four times each calendar year in March, June, September, and December.
|3rd Cover, Full Page
|4th Cover, Full Page
|2nd Cover, Full Page
Commission to recognized advertising agencies: 15%
- Short-rates: Advertisers will be short-rated if, within a 12-month period from the date of first insertion, they have not used the frequency on which their billings were based.
- Rate protection clause: Advance notification will he given of any rate changes based on increased circulation. Existing rates will be maintained for contract advertisers through the completion of contract.
- Terms: Net 30 days, no cash discounts.
Mechanical Specifications (offset Printing)
|1/2 page horizontal
|1/2 page vertical
- Side bleeds not acceptable
- Rim size: 7" x 10"
- Halftones: 150 line screen maximum
- Color: text, black only
- Advertisers are requested to furnish offset negatives, scotch prints, reproduction proofs, or camera ready mechanical.
- If necessary, rough copy can be sent. Advertiser will be billed at cost for typesetting. Advertiser will also be billed at cost for stripping and ad pasteups as well as reductions required on camera ready copy.
- Proofs of ads will not be furnished before publication except when copy is set by publisher.
Issuance and Closing Date
||Camera Ready Copy
- Character of circulation: Members of The Division on Autism and Developmental Disabilities of The Council for Exceptional Children--classroom teachers, administrators, teacher educators, and college students.
- Locality of circulation: United States, Canada, and International.
- Rates are based on 6,000 average issue circulation. Members of The Division on Autism and Developmental Disabilities, 5,000; subscriptions (schools, colleges, universities, libraries), 1,000.
- The publisher reserves the right to reject any advertising which in his judgment is not consistent with the purposes of the journal and the publisher's standards.
- All production material will be destroyed six months after publication unless otherwise notified.
- ETADD (formerly ETDD) was first published in 1965 and is mailed to all members of The Division on Autism and Developmental Disabilities and subscribers.
- Subscriptions are available to libraries, institutions, and organizations at $19.00 per year. Single issues, $30.00
- A copy of Education and Training in Autism and Developmental Disabilities containing advertisement will be sent to advertiser. Tear sheets will be sent to advertising agency.
Send all art, mechanicals, repros, negatives, instructions, etc., to:
Stanley H. Zucker, Ph.D.
Special Education Program
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ 85287-1811