• Embeded shared reading to increase literacy in an inclusive English/language arts class:
Preliminary efficacy and ecological validity. Andrea L. Ruppar, Kemal Afacan, Yeuwn-Lann
(Ray)Yang, and Kelly J. Pickett, University of Wisconsin-Madison, 1000 Bascom Mall, Room
440, Madison, WI 53706.
• Predictors of competitive employment for students with intellectual and/or developmental
disabilities. Julie D. Southward and Kathleen Kyzar , 2001 Ridge Creek Drive, Richardson, TX
• Character strengths and intellectual and developmental disabilty: A strength-based approach from positive psychology. Ryan M. Niemiec, Karrie A. Shogren and Michael L. Wehmeyer,
University of Kansas, 1200 Sunnyside Ave., Room 3136, Lawrence, KS 66045.
• Participation of students with intellectual and developmental disabilities in extracurricular
activities: Does inclusion end at 3:00?. Martin Agran, Andrew Wojcik, Irina Cain, Colleen
Thoma, Edwin Achola, Kira M Austin, Cynthia Allen Nixon, and Ronald B. Tamura, University
of Wyoming, Dept. 3374, 1000 E. University Ave., Laramie, WY 82071-2000.
• Effectiveness of teaching café waitering to adults with intellectual disability through audio-visual
technologies. Atilla Cavkaytar, Ahmet Turan Acungil, and Gözde Tomris, Anadolu University,
Faculty of Education, Department of Special Education, Eskisehir, 26470, TURKEY.
• Utilizing primary tier intervention to enhance reciprocal turn-taking of children with autism in
Taiwan. Hui-Ting Wang, National Taiwan Normal University, Department of Special
Education, No. 162, Sec. 1, HePing East Road, Taipei 106, TAIWAN.
• Students with intellectual disability: Predictors of accountability test participation. Courtney
Chamberlain and Sara Witmer, Department of Counseling, Educational, and Special Education,
Erickson Hall Room 447, 620 Farm Lane, Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI 48824.
• Comparing error correction procedures for children diagnosed with autism. Donna Townley-
Cochran, Justin B. Leaf, Ronald Leaf, Mitchell Taubman, and John McEachin, 200 Marina
Drive, Seal Beach, CA 90740.